Important Points to Note Before Purchasing an eBook
Please take note of the following in addition to the LexisNexis standard terms and conditions of purchse
- Please confirm that the title you have purchased is correct before proceeding with your download of the eBook, as we are unable to process a refund once it has already been downloaded.
- Should you wish to download the eBook on more than one device please create an Adobe ID before proceeding with the download of the eBook and ensure that you "authorize" your device. It is also important that your first download is on a Windows PC or MacBook. This is to ensure that you can retrieve the eBook at a later stage, or on another device using the same Adobe details created.
- Ensure that you download the eBook on more than one device so you always have it available should you lose a device as you will have to re-purchase the same eBook if still required; You must have downloaded Adobe Digital first (see note above).
- For protection and copyright purposes you can only print up to 20 pages on your first instance and thereafter only 1 page a day.
- With LexisNexis eBooks, you can share the download between two devices (the original device where downloaded, and one more device).
- The e-book can only be downloaded /used by one person.
- LexisNexis eBooks can be viewed on a PC or MAC via the 'Adobe Digital Editions' application.
For iPad or iPhone users:
- The Bluefire Reader is the preferred application that can be used to view LexisNexis eBooks.
For Android device users:
- LexisNexis eBooks can be viewed on an Android device via the 'Aldiko' application.